May 25 & 26 in Pittsburgh, PA
The attendance fees cover the cost of food and meeting space for the weekend and are as follows:
- $40 for attendees traveling from the Northeast
- $25 for attendees traveling from outside the Northeast
- any additional solidarity will help to offset the costs of the event
At the end of the registration form you can pay through PayPal or you can select "Invoice me" and pay by either @Wellred-Donate or in cash on the first day of the event. Both are appreciated!
Hotel & Accommodation
Every comrade is responsible for finding their own accommodation, but to help in this, we have negotiated a very good price on a bloc of rooms at a hotel with shuttle service from the airport, and not too far from the meeting space.
- The special prices covers the nights of Friday through Sunday, May 24–26 (three nights total).
- The price per night is $67 + tax.
- So for three nights, that's $201 + tax.
- Assuming comrades book 4 to a room, that's $50.25 + tax per comrade for accommodation for the whole weekend, which is quite a good price as it includes breakfast as well.
Each person booking a room will have to mention the "Wellred Group Bloc" and they have to provide their personal information as well as a valid credit card number to hold the room.
This block will be held until May 10 but you should reserve your room well in advance to guarantee a spot in this block.
Branches should aim to coordinate bookings collectively, filling as many spaces within their branch as possible. If comrades have extra spaces, or if individual comrades in branches or at-large are in need of a space in a room with others, please contact Jake at email@example.com as he will coordinate the rooms for those who need help with this.
The hotel name, address, and phone number are as follows:
Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport
2500 Market Place Blvd.
Coraopolis, PA 15108
Hotel Desk: 412-788-4200